JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
starting to make plans for spring break 2012. right now my options are beach and cruise. im leaning towards cruise but being single im not sure if there is gonna be much available tail on the cruise.

so anyone thats been on a cruise have you noticed if there are many single females in the 18-25 range. or are most people already in couples?

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
beach!!! but what beach is the question!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I live in Panama city and it can get packed with tail!!! You have the parties on the beach all day and La Vila and Spinnaker at night. Other than that there are just some small bars to hop around too. I've never done the cruse thing but think I wouldt have much fun without a group. Anyway good luck.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
starting to make plans for spring break 2012. right now my options are beach and cruise. im leaning towards cruise but being single im not sure if there is gonna be much available tail on the cruise.

so anyone thats been on a cruise have you noticed if there are many single females in the 18-25 range. or are most people already in couples?
You stay the hell away from my daughter, you perv:thefinger:

·
Coonasian
1,833 Posts
Cruises are full of huge whapapotommissus that glide from food to food on electric buggies drinking Diet Cokes. Go to the beach! :gluging:

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I live in Panama city and it can get packed with tail!!! You have the parties on the beach all day and La Vila and Spinnaker at night. Other than that there are just some small bars to hop around too. I've never done the cruse thing but think I wouldt have much fun without a group. Anyway good luck.
yea, when i go to PCB for spring break i usually dont even get a room. just find somewhere to crash.

You stay the hell away from my daughter, you perv:thefinger:
if you had a redstar you would be calling me worse. haha

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
idk where panama city is. me and the crew are thinking about going down to miami to party or to the keys to party and fish lol. if we cant get real tail well get some yellow tail.
Don't they teach Geography anymore in schools let alone Google? Do not go to the Keys. You will not survive there. Oh fuck, better catch myself giving advice again.

LEMAN-
Head to the beach. Either Panama or IF you feel up to it, head to the Keys. Specifically Duvall Street off the main drag. My team hit there back in 2010 after our jump. I got solicited twice a night by some GORGEOUS trim, cheap strip joints (classy ones) run by Eastern Europeans (insert "Taken" jokes and go to the Red Garter Saloon), and all the bars are in walking distance with Irish Kevin's being the most badass!

Keep an eyeball out for the students at the local Dive School and you'll be good to go with backup. Now, invite me as a guide and lets do this shit!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
yea, when i go to PCB for spring break i usually dont even get a room. just find somewhere to crash.

if you had a redstar you would be calling me worse. haha
Working on the star....:drinking-42:

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
As a perspective military candidate, DO NOT go to Mexico. The cartels are now zoning in on the party areas in order to exploit US Service personnel and cause harm. It's been a precautionary INTEL drop through the Commands in order to prevent some of the mishaps that have been occurring due to the Narco-Terrorism going on down that way.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
As a perspective military candidate, DO NOT go to Mexico. The cartels are now zoning in on the party areas in order to exploit US Service personnel and cause harm. It's been a precautionary INTEL drop through the Commands in order to prevent some of the mishaps that have been occurring due to the Narco-Terrorism going on down that way.
yea ive had a few safety briefs about that. and warnings on spring break this past week. not sure if i can get the funds together for the keys, and thats a hell of a drive from north alabama.

looks like it might be Panama city AGAIN. i mean its a great place, but its starting to get old.

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
yea ive had a few safety briefs about that. and warnings on spring break this past week. not sure if i can get the funds together for the keys, and thats a hell of a drive from north alabama.

looks like it might be Panama city AGAIN. i mean its a great place, but its starting to get old.
Same place but you know the lay of the land (pun intended)... target rich environment is what you want and that is it. There will be a fresh crop every weekend, much less every year.

When you go fishing do you go to a different lake every time or go to right where you know the fish are at?...

Just sayin'

When I was at Bragg we had a routine down in Myrtle Beach and we were there every weekend... couldn't miss.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Check out Texas, or Daytona Beach, Florida. There is also Tampa or just manning up and driving to the Keys.

MRG brings the truth. I forgot about Myrtle. That's nice hunting ground. Savannah, GA or Vegas.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Check out Texas, or Daytona Beach, Florida. There is also Tampa or just manning up and driving to the Keys.
this aint a PT test haha. that would be 1800 mile round trip for me. not too mention the money im already gonna be spending on liquor.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.