JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well...the long awaited partner to the sPOD family has just about arrived. This is not your "run-of-the-mill" wireless remote control, but rather a ground up completely never done before engineered remote designed to work with our bank of 6 relays, 6 fuses for the Source systems! This device (interface) will be controlled using smart phones by downloading the free app. The interface is made with the latest wireless / processor technology utilizing components normally used in high end communication devices used in the harshest conditions. Keeping to our high standards, we are manufacturing the entire unit right here in the US just like ALL of our systems!
Our tentative release will be mid December 2013
Stay tuned for more info as it becomes available….

Attachments

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I'm in! Turned out great, John!:beer:

Brandon

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Nice!!!! Gotta have, it'd make airing up tires much better (haha, better call myself a lazy ass now)!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I WANT ONE! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Will you be making them addressable in case someone want to run multiple sPODs?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DTJK,
No it does not replace the switch panel, but it will work without it independently. Our thoughts are that it creates a way to control your accessories from outside the Jeep and within a reasonable distance.

So does this replace the switch panel that mounts to the top of the windshield?

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Well, where is mine???

I got my card in my hand...

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
More sPOD info(even though it's the end of the world today)

We have been receiving many requests for our systems for many other types of vehicles! As many of you know, we built our systems for Jeep Wranglers only since it's inception 6 years ago and has been a super success.
sPOD crew has been in the Jeeping thing for well over 30 years and fully understands this community's wants and needs (since we are avid wheelers ourselves).
We are still field testing the remote control and expect a release to the public a couple of months.
In keeping with the sPOD tradition, we still and will always manufacture 100% of our products here in the US! The same folks who enjoy this hobby we call "Jeepin" are the ones that manufacture our parts locally.
Quality and customers service is our number one priority!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts