JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
I just took delivery of a new JK Sahara 2Dr and joined this forum. My first MOD is the sPOD which I ordered today. Great people to deal with at 4x4s-POD and their promotion was 10% off plus free shipping, and if you pay with PayPal and choose the Bill Me Later option, you can get 6 months no payments/no interest. This promotion goes till 12/31 so that was a great excuse for me to buy it now. Cinde, at sPOD walked me through the process and made ordering it totally easy.. and now the install photos in this forum should make the installation easy. This is great!!

· Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just took delivery of a new JK Sahara 2Dr and joined this forum. My first MOD is the sPOD which I ordered today. Great people to deal with at 4x4s-POD and their promotion was 10% off plus free shipping, and if you pay with PayPal and choose the Bill Me Later option, you can get 6 months no payments/no interest. This promotion goes till 12/31 so that was a great excuse for me to buy it now. Cinde, at sPOD walked me through the process and made ordering it totally easy.. and now the install photos in this forum should make the installation easy. This is great!!
Thanks for the Support Jim :) :beer:

Manny

· Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow and awesome. I can't believe how fast it got here. It came in on Friday. What a great looking product

Glad you already have your Kit man.

Keep in touch and looking forward to see some pictures ! ! !

Thank you so much.

Manny

· Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The Generation II sPOD system

A) The Low Voltage detection circuit is now integrated into the Source! (Replaces the LVCO)

• No longer a paid upgrade
• Simplifies installation
• No more external parts to tie down
• Simplifies the ordering process and cuts down on skew numbers

B) The external inline fuse is now integrated onto the Source board!

• No more external parts to tie down

C) A simplified input connection from the switch harness to a single snap in plug!

• Less chance of installation mistakes
• Easier to pass through firewall
• Shortens installation time by 10- 15 minutes!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.