JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sPOD one Sunday Sale is over...

The sale is over now but remember we still offer a 10% discount on all purchases to all JKO members!
Coupon code = JKO-58​
[/CENTER]

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
John, is the air guage illuminated?
Johnnywalker,
No, the air gauge is not illuminated. We were unable to locate one that small that is back lit.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Thats a great discount, but they're still $400. :bawling:

·
Registered
479 Posts
DAMN! Yesterday, while working on some wiring, all I could think of how awesome it would be to have a spod setup. I did not see this. But 10% off to members is still cool.:smokin:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just ordered one last friday and did not know about the 10% forum discount. Any way I could still get the discount or maybe a bag of goodies(ie..sticker labels, tee shirt)?

Thanks

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No problem..just e-mail us and will will refund the difference....
unless you want goodies?
[email protected]

I just ordered one last friday and did not know about the 10% forum discount. Any way I could still get the discount or maybe a bag of goodies(ie..sticker labels, tee shirt)?

Thanks

·
Registered
479 Posts
I ordered one of these, & I have to say the customer support has been top notch. Plus, you got to love supporting yellow star vendors & good ol made in the USA. :smokin::beer:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Johnnywalker,
No, the air gauge is not illuminated. We were unable to locate one that small that is back lit.
John,

Can you suggest how one might wire this in the switch pod? I've thought about drilling a small hole in the gauge and popping an LED through.

One more thing everyone, I've questioned about why the source isn't waterproof in the past. Put your minds at rest. I've soaked this thing more times than I can count and it's still working perfectly.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Hey John,

How much for the wiring and control unit? I've already got the switch bezel... and thanks again for the upgrade to my 2010.

Steve

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RubiZealot,
You will have to run an independent circuit harness for the gage light. It will have to tie into your dash lights circuit. Just be careful that you Do NOT tap into any part of the CAN-Bus!

John,

Can you suggest how one might wire this in the switch pod? I've thought about drilling a small hole in the gauge and popping an LED through.

One more thing everyone, I've questioned about why the source isn't waterproof in the past. Put your minds at rest. I've soaked this thing more times than I can count and it's still working perfectly.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No problem Steve!
The complete system less the switch bezel and switches is $290.00 + SH
less 10% forum discount.

Hey John,

How much for the wiring and control unit? I've already got the switch bezel... and thanks again for the upgrade to my 2010.

Steve

·
Registered
414 Posts
John what ever happened to the mini switch panel; did that ever go into production? Last we talked you were expecting them in.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We have them in stock and are ready to ship! We have had them since June. We have not updated the web site as of yet.
They will only fit 2007 - 2008 JK's and special applications.

John what ever happened to the mini switch panel; did that ever go into production? Last we talked you were expecting them in.

Attachments

·
Registered
479 Posts
My sPOD sytem arrived this am via the BigBrown truck :bounce: Great packaging, and, very stealth set up. Thanks again John for the awesome deal, awesome product, and being an awesome vendor :beer:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
My sPOD sytem arrived this am via the BigBrown truck :bounce: Great packaging, and, very stealth set up. Thanks again John for the awesome deal, awesome product, and being an awesome vendor :beer:
X2...on everything.

Now the hard part is waiting until I get a day to install it.

·
Registered
414 Posts
We have them in stock and are ready to ship! We have had them since June. We have not updated the web site as of yet.
They will only fit 2007 - 2008 JK's and special applications.
Got the mini panel in yesterday evening and installed it today. As with any sPod product, all went smoothly as expected. Thanks John

1 - 20 of 29 Posts