JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who offer the best deals on these? I have a 4dr Unl. and will need it in the next week or so. Getting ready for the Jeep Jamboree!

Thanks In Advance

·
Breaker of nice things
2,477 Posts
If you mention that you're JKO when ordering direct from them, they'll throw you a discount.

They also ship pretty quickly too. :D

·
Registered
456 Posts

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Yep...Marcus @ RCO told me to get it straight from them. It showed up surprisingly quick too.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
me

I have a brand new one in the box I'd sell cheap if I can round up all the ball bungees...pm me...although I'll be on the trail much of July.....:grinpimp:

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
How do you guys like it? Whats the quality like?
Love mine...it's a fantastic product and the quality is awesome. There was a lot of wrinkles in it when I got it from being folded in shipping, but they worked themselves out after being installed for a while.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just got mine yesterday evening and installed it this morning. I ordered it July 2nd and rec'vd it on the 5th... I absolutely love it!! I kept thinking of what I could do and where to go so that could be under it for more time. Did 70mph on the frwy and what a difference. ENJOY!!! I posted some pics on my profile.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Although we just hooked up with them, I would tend to agree w Marcus and others, to check them out direct. Unless us vendors plan to stock a bunch of these, their pricing model is pretty tight, and w the JKO discount, you're almost doing better than we are;)
We're putting together a stock order to have on hand at the TATAs run in aug, so if you need/want one and want to save some shipping, let us know and we'll mark you down for one. Pm us your jeep model and 2/4dr and we will order you one to grab at Rausch. Christian JustJeepGear.com

·
Registered
285 Posts
Damnit! Didn't even think about asking for a JK owners discount...oh well it's an awesome product and he threw in some stickers for my collection.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Damnit! Didn't even think about asking for a JK owners discount...oh well it's an awesome product and he threw in some stickers for my collection.
Happen to have a second sticker??? I need to even out my quarter panels - LOL.

·
Registered
2 Posts
love mine.. ordered on a monday and had it wednesday.. one of the bungies broke while installing it and called them up and they sent out three more right away. awsome group of guys.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts