·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are awesome! I love them

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I'm gonna do a big X2! on that one. I'm running a jkini as well, fawking rocks.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have a feeling im going to love them more when its 95 and im stuck in traffic. they lined up perfect to my safaristraps

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Ordered mine. Should be waiting on me when I get home on leave! I'm excited! I actually looked at making my own sunshade last summer and, being the lazy POS that I am, didn't do it... Got a little sunburnt a couple of times (I am the DEFINITION of white boy)! If any of you take your tops off in the next day or two can you take a pic for me so I can fantasize about what's waiting for me? That would be AWESOME! :beer:;)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Just installed mine last night. Have a little material slack over the drivers head where the windshield meets the roll bar. Most likely installer error but will see what happens with it after it sits in the hot Mojave sun today. Am hoping it rights itself.

Otherwise, easy install, seems like a rock solid product, happy to have it on my jeep.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think if I would have seen this picture first, I might have gotten the spider shade instead of my Dirty Dog shade. I do love the shade though...
:)

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Looking at my jkini if you got longer bunjee cords it would defiantly work over the back section.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Interesting, but I think I would rather have a shade designed for the back instead of trying to make it work.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I went out and measured the rear opening and it's just a little smaller than the front, if they were to make a rear specific one I don't think it would be much different.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
i also have one i love it ! i just remove the spiderballs that go though the latches for the softtop when i put it up.. might be able to leave them and latch it .. i would also like to have a section for just the back also.. i might try the front section on the back and see how it fits.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts