JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just wondering when I get to Florida, is there a place I can pick up a Spider Web Shade in Daytona? I will eventually get to Orlando but will be going to Miami and Key West before I get there.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I'm just wondering when I get to Florida, is there a place I can pick up a Spider Web Shade in Daytona? I will eventually get to Orlando but will be going to Miami and Key West before I get there.

Thanks,
Steve
Send them an email...I'm sure they'd be glad to arrange pickup. I got shorted a Spider Ball and send them an email and got a response in less than an hour and had a new one on the way.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks nc_fjizzle.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Yup, they will do so. Email and or call if you can.

It is AMAZING how the op works in the FL sun. The worst part is while you are frying installing it in the FL sun. I leave mine installed under the hardtop too...

·
Registered
132 Posts
If you need one like last-minute, or spur-of-the-moment, give Jeeper's Den a shout. It's been a while since I had any expendable cash to drive all the way over there, but they had a floor basket full of them. Small, family-owned place, nice folks! I don't work for them but they have always done me right. I've been meaning to encourage them to join as a vendor here...

http://www.jeepersden.com/

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
If you need one like last-minute, or spur-of-the-moment, give Jeeper's Den a shout. It's been a while since I had any expendable cash to drive all the way over there, but they had a floor basket full of them. Small, family-owned place, nice folks! I don't work for them but they have always done me right. I've been meaning to encourage them to join as a vendor here...

http://www.jeepersden.com/
^^^x2 just ask for Alicia, she'll take good care of ya. They keep regular stock of the SpiderWebShades in all of their variations. They are just a slight detour from I-95 as they are located in East Orlando on SR50 (practically in Bithlo), so you can hop off I-95 in Titusville, be at the store within 30-45min and back on I-95 heading to Miami all within 2 hours depending on how you drive....You can also pick up the lost time by taking the 520 back east to pick up I-95 in Cocoa Beach:beer:

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts