JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the Gray/Silver SpiderWebShade today....a gift from some good friends for letting them borrow my Jeep for a few weeks when they had to ship their Jeep back to Virginia from Oahu! :)

This first picture shows a little wave in the top but was still adjusting it....just wanted to show I was still able to put it on without taking the hard top off! I had to take out the front two mounting bolts and loosen the 6 interior retaining bolts (dont need to completely remove) and then I could lift the top enough to slide the mesh top through:

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have to say this thing is pretty awesome. I had the bestop mesh for my 2DR a few years ago and was a PITA taking on and off to put the hard top on or putting up the soft top for those once in a while hard rains we get here on Oahu. With this one it's perfect because I can leave the hard top on (young kids who dont like the cool months and the wind) yet take off the freedom panels (T-Tops) for my wife and I without getting cooked by the Oahu Sun! Wish I would have jumped on this sooner!

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Nice! Mine is black mesh and I love it:beer:

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Does anyone have experience with these on a 2-door?

The bikini has to come off and on with the removal or addition of the hardtop.

When I had my four-door, I could leave it on with or without the hardtop. In other words, once I put it on, I never took it off. this JKini by SWS is pissing me off... 😡

RC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts