JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone knew of some good deals on the spidershades, and can you only get them from that one website or are there some other places to get them?

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
I was just wondering if anyone knew of some good deals on the spidershades, and can you only get them from that one website or are there some other places to get them?
I'm not sure if Chris has branched out to suppliers yet. However he is a great Guy to talk to and might surprise you. Give him a call and let him know you are a JKO member.:beer:

If you plan to attend Jeep Beach, he will likely be set up there and you can probably score a killer deal then.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would love to go to Jeep Beach, but I might be in the field durring that time. Maybe I can squeez in some leave, who knows. Thanks for the tip though.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
If you plan to attend Jeep Beach, he will likely be set up there and you can probably score a killer deal then.
Was planning on getting one before but i'll just wait til then :beer:

·
Registered
214 Posts
I just received my SpiderWeb Shade yesterday for my 08 Rubi Unlimited. It is awesome! Super easy to install and it was shipped very quickly.

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
I'v got one in the box waiting for the hardtop to come off.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I have one sitting in a bin of Jeep stuff waiting to be installed in warmer weather. The people at Spiderwebshades were great to deal with.

·
Registered
480 Posts
It is one of my favorite accessories to date. It still surprises me how much difference it makes in interior temp after it's been sitting in the sun all day.

·
Breaker of nice things
2,477 Posts
I'm looking at picking one of these up soon, and I'm stuck trying to decide between the Trailmesh JKini or the Trailmesh SW1 JK-2D for my 2-dr. Anyone have one or the other and like it/wish they would have gone with the other?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I got mine from them through Ebay for less than list price. Great people & product.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Use the link in my signature, mention JKOwners and the discount will be applied!
It also works if you give him a call.
But you can't wait for Jeep Beach!!! Get it now and enjoy the weather NOW. Plus you will have it for the ride to JeepBeach and the traveling around Daytona!!
As of yet, SpiderwebShade is only doing online sales, event/show sales, and sales through JeepersDen.

It's still a local business but I am sure he could branch out very easilly with as popular and as high quality as this product is.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Damn - I just got mine last week! I'll put it on once it warms up here in KC. Looks like it'll be an awesome product.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Use the link in my signature, mention JKOwners and the discount will be applied!

what's the trick to getting the online discount to worK? When I click on the paypal link thru the websiet & try to put this code in, it wouldn't take it?? Thanks

·
Registered
621 Posts

what's the trick to getting the online discount to worK? When I click on the paypal link thru the websiet & try to put this code in, it wouldn't take it?? Thanks
The trick is to just order it as normal, and there will be comment box. mention JK owners in the comment box and the discount will be applied to your paypal account.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I'm looking at picking one of these up soon, and I'm stuck trying to decide between the Trailmesh JKini or the Trailmesh SW1 JK-2D for my 2-dr. Anyone have one or the other and like it/wish they would have gone with the other?
I have the ultra mesh which is pretty similiar to the trailmest and I love it. I don't have back seat passengers very often, but when I do, they will want some of that front seat shade.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts