JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any vendor here sell these lights? I left a post on the thread that was started here by a vendor and sent a PM and I have gotten no response.Here is a copy of what I posted in the other thread. If anyone can help answer some of these questions I would appreciate it. If there are any other vendors here that sell them I would like to get a price.

I was considering Rigid's Dually or D2. How do these compare to them (price, light output, and ease of wiring)? Also I saw on here that Speaker changed the lense on the headlight from glass to polycarb. Why is that? Wouldn't glass hold up better from scratches and not "fog over" like post oem vehicle head lights these days.

Thanks

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. I posted on HC4x4 thread originally asking these same questions and sent a PM and still nothing.
I know River Raider sells the headlight kit but I haven't seen anything about these lights on their website. I guess I will have to try and make some calls to get any answers.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Thanks for the replies. I posted on HC4x4 thread originally asking these same questions and sent a PM and still nothing.
I know River Raider sells the headlight kit but I haven't seen anything about these lights on their website. I guess I will have to try and make some calls to get any answers.
Check your local Harley Davidson dealer. They carry the lights to. You'll just need the pigtail for plug and play.

·
Registered
539 Posts
The TS 300 is their driving lights (similar to a KC or PIAA light), not the replacement headlamp that a few shops carry.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I know the person who response to most of the postings for HC... She may not be on the net enough right now to see your posting I would call if you want a response right away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts