1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeannette said:
Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
Jeannette
SPAMMERS WEBSITE EDITED OUT!
how can we report PM spammers like jeannette? :pissed:

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
thats a 10-4

bye bye :innocent:

·
Registered
900 Posts
According to "Who's Online" she's here now and she is Private Messaging.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Damn......and I thought she liked me.....:bawling:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yup got one as well, what is it with these people, we like Jeeps don't they know we are beyond saving:thefinger:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Time for a Moderator to step in.:nuke: Who is a Moderator around here anyway? I have yet to be censored on this site. What gives?:vader::laughing2:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I found the PM enlightening……………. :shaking:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I got it too. Is she a paying vendor? I mean she is selling Buda right???? And just because I kind of look like him doesnt mean you can all make fun of me....:bawling:

·
Registered
777 Posts
i got one too, i sent it to Lance so he would know about it, i hope he is the admin here as well as Pirate

anyhow, she needs to go, i dont need no stinking budhism spam in my PM box

·
Registered
irate4x4 dot com
1,795 Posts
I've got a buddha belly.... maybe someone can get her to send me one so I can see what Bert Einstein says about exorcising this buddhism from my belly

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Got it too.... Pain

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Okay...now I'm pissed. I didn't get one yet. I feel like the fat kid that gets picked last in gym class. :eek:gre:

(No offense to my vertically challenged fellow Jeepers)

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
Okay...now I'm pissed. I didn't get one yet. I feel like the fat kid that gets picked last in gym class. :eek:gre:

(No offense to my vertically challenged fellow Jeepers)

Problem resolved.Hardy-Har-Har

1 - 20 of 31 Posts