JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
I have lots of family in Spain...what exactly is it that you are asking/looking for?

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
My great grandmother is from Northern Spain. I toured Madrid to Torremolenos over a month way back when. Some of the best oranges and olives I've ever eaten. Got popped by customs coming back with some oranges as souveniers. They confiscated them and probably ate them. :bawling:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking for a place to get some proper use out of my JK. The poor thing has barely seen any mud and 0 rocks.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Well, in Oviedo there are small mountains as you get fairly close to the ocean but honestly, nothing like we have here in the states or should I say "no dedicated trails". Lots of open land near there too but not really ideal for wheeling really. It'll either be an easy walk in the park type ride or just flat out impossible to do in the JK's.

Sorry, I wish I could be more help but that's the area I'm most familiar with in Spain. I know there's spots out there but I just don't know them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey guys, um from Portugal and here se only have 3 or 4 stors with jeep accessories and parts for the Wrangler Jk.

Can you guys tell me some stores in Spain with accessories and stuff?

I'm interested in a exhaust system and some air intake for my crd 2.8l, but I can't find nothing.

Cheers to all

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I'm Rafa and I'm from Madrid, but now I'm living in Galicia.

I have a JK Artic.

Greetings to all jkowners.
Rafa

1 - 10 of 10 Posts