JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On 08/27 six of us hit some trails in Southern Ohio near the three corners WV/KY/OH.

All tolled we had: 2 lost fenders, a popped front spring, broken anti-sway link, broken air line, broken locker tube, 2 winch recoveries, a sliced hand, a tow-strap recovery, and a whole lot of rock rash...

We fixed it all on the trail though with hi-jacks, tools, a medi-kit, winches, some mechanically inclined people, and straps...oh ya, and a chainsaw

*More people on the ride have pics coming im sure - I'll post the ones I got with my cellphone camera and PM this thread to the rest of the dudes. Mine are sort of the less dramatic photos - we used better cameras for better obstacles.

Assessing the damages

badpunkin balls deep in an obstacle

Mudenjeep running some moguls

Settle Stuck, towed out...deceptively slick and deep mud in this trench.

blacksheep: no lockers = more mud

Crazy Keiths bad ass TJ:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Cool pics, man. Looks like a good time. :beer:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you can add some serious scratches on my paint to the list of damages hahaha..o well. buffing wont help when its down to the primer.

there are some sweet videos of the trail somewhere... i need to find em

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya they worked for me - awesome videos. its really hard to capture the difficulty of that hill u went up on video. - but we know! im glad my cussing at my jeep got captured...and you laughing at it - pricelsss

·
Registered
163 Posts
Good times. You guy will have to come up to jeep skool sometime. Maybe for some winter wheeling. Or Wellsville. Whatever. It was a good group and a lot of fun.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Nice run guys, thanks for posting!!

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Great pictures, wish we had more trees here. Sick of desert shrubs and cactus.

·
Registered
36 Posts
All tolled we had: 2 lost fenders, a popped front spring, broken anti-sway link, broken air line, broken locker tube, 2 winch recoveries, a sliced hand, a tow-strap recovery, and a whole lot of rock rash...
You forgot a thrown belt as well and a whole lot of trail stripping.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts