JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I may have to move from the high desert where I thought I would live forever (Bend Oregon) to Olympia Wa. I am really used to being able to go off road with in 5 miles of leaving my house.
What is there to do near Oly? Lots of muddy trails? Or have the tree huggers closed it all?

·
Registered
311 Posts
From bend to Oly!? I hope the move is'nt actually voluntary...

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the terrain and off road oportunities around Bend, but the people here really f' suck, all we have left after the housing colapse is a bunchof broke ass unemployed realtors who can't get off the bonglong enough o figure out that they are the one who screwed this towns economy over in the first place.
I have an oportunity to triple what my business was in Bend during good years, in what is considered a slow year up there while considerably lowering my costs.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I love the terrain and off road oportunities around Bend, but the people here really f' suck, all we have left after the housing colapse is a bunchof broke ass unemployed realtors who can't get off the bonglong enough o figure out that they are the one who screwed this towns economy over in the first place.
I have an oportunity to triple what my business was in Bend during good years, in what is considered a slow year up there while considerably lowering my costs.
I hear ya on the "people suck" part....
and it sounds like you got a plan, I'm just jealous cause I really like Bend...
especially compared with the inbred hillbilly town of....
Prants Gass <Bass ackwords just like the locals! I'll just stop there before-
I really get going...
anyway dickheads are everywhere just look at these message boards there is no general locale that is more dickheadish than another...except maybe flo-riduh!:thefinger: or the east coast:thefinger:
I'd trade you in a quick minute! I got an Acre and a half w/1200 sf house..
whatchu got!?;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts