JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since those guys in the Florida Section are so damn far away from me, I wanted to see how many of you guys are from the area.

Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Whatever the towns in Mississippi that are by Biloxi are called.

Anyway. Working on a get together. See if there is interest.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Not from there,but I go to Destin every year.I'll be down(and over) in two weeks!

·
Registered
865 Posts
wish i was closer, i like beer and jeeps.

get a date set on a weekend and we will try and make the drive. we have been talking about making a weekend at a beach somewhere. i can drive to Pensacola as easy as Gulfport-Biloxi.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am in Gulfport/Biloxi. I plan on heading over to Destin around the 4th (Anniversary). Every Saturday morning the local Jeep club meets either at the mall by the beach or by Academy Sports up on 49 right off I-10. I am up for a meet anytime I just don't want to drive 5 hours for a 2 hour get together where everyone gets shitfaced.

·
Registered
11,063 Posts
I am in Gulfport/Biloxi. I plan on heading over to Destin around the 4th (Anniversary). Every Saturday morning the local Jeep club meets either at the mall by the beach or by Academy Sports up on 49 right off I-10. I am up for a meet anytime I just don't want to drive 5 hours for a 2 hour get together where everyone gets shitfaced.
I hear only James gets shitfaced.:D

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wish i was closer, i like beer and jeeps.

get a date set on a weekend and we will try and make the drive. we have been talking about making a weekend at a beach somewhere. i can drive to Pensacola as easy as Gulfport-Biloxi.
We got something cooking!

Hey Larry, can you get the link to the party? I can't get to JUJC at work

·
Registered
11,063 Posts
We got something cooking!

Hey Larry, can you get the link to the party? I can't get to JUJC at work
Yeah gotcha covered.

Jacked Up Jeep Pensacola Beach - July 23

http://www.jackedupjeepclub.com/showthread.php?967-Jacked-Up-Jeep-Pensacola-Beach

Since I am still mad I didn't get to go to the real one, I thought I would throw this out there.

My mom bought this condo a long time ago and it never really gets used, unless me and the wife go out on the weekends. It's on Pensacola Beach down Ft Pickens Rd. Got access to the gulf, pool with a big party area and it sits on the Bay side where the water is like 2 to 3 feet for a good couple hundred yards. It's perfect for the kids. I was thinking like a Fish Fry, some Shrimp, maybe some Ribs, who knows. I know it is a bit of a haul for most of you, but if need, I know most of the owners in the place and could get a unit or two if needed, I just need some advance notice becuase they tend to rent them out.

I would love to do it Blue Angel weekend, but traffic sucks ass, and it's a real pain in the ass unless you spend the night. but I will be there if any of you want to come out to see the Blues and party. It's their best show of the year. If you haven't seen them on the beach before, you are missing out. They fly way low!

Anyway, maybe sometime in June or July, hell August if you want, but it's hotter than hell.

Southerners are welcome too!

Pic off the back deck to the bay. Shallow as hell, but tons of room to Party!

Pic out to the Gulf and the pool area. I like the pool, close to the bathrooms and you don't have to tote all your beer across the road. I am lazy.

Then from the bay back at the condo. Decent size car port area where I set up my red neck living room. Got cable ran out there so I can set up a TV. All the snotty tourist love when I get drunk, cook fish, and watch NASCAR down there!

So, plenty of room to party and fish or swim or whatever.

My ******* living room

View from the ******* living room

And that is the offical Spider Man plactic sand pail Beer bucket! It's my Spidey Cooler!

·
Registered
342 Posts
I just moved down to gulf shores. Now james wont be the only person getting shit faced at the meets. I can make the meet as long as yall dont let me forget about it. Ill be drunk a few to many times b4 now and then to remember it.

In other news I just got my recenter wheels and tires in from trailworthy pretty excited about them. Just wanted to tell somebody :thefinger:

·
Registered
58 Posts
July 23rd huh? I will going to Destin the weekend of the 8th for my anniversary. I won't be able to make it out there unless I switch the reservations. I wonder what the wife will say haha.

Sent from my iPhone using severed monkey feet.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just moved down to gulf shores. Now james wont be the only person getting shit faced at the meets. I can make the meet as long as yall dont let me forget about it. Ill be drunk a few to many times b4 now and then to remember it.

In other news I just got my recenter wheels and tires in from trailworthy pretty excited about them. Just wanted to tell somebody :thefinger:

Nice...................Jealous!

July 23rd huh? I will going to Destin the weekend of the 8th for my anniversary. I won't be able to make it out there unless I switch the reservations. I wonder what the wife will say haha.

Sent from my iPhone using severed monkey feet.
That's Blue Angle Weekend! We will be on the Beach. Rooster and a few others will be comming by. Feel free to drop in. Traffic is a bitch, but it's well worth it.

You ARE the woman in the relationship!
So........

we are gonna see about getting down there for this
Nice

Ill definitely try and make it :beer:
Nice

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I am guessing this pic I got texted last night is you! :thefinger: I got to get some of those!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Unfortunately my plans for my trip to Grayton Beach got pushed back by a week so I won't make the get together. But if you'll be around on the 21st of July or Aug 1st, I'll let you buy me a beer on my way there or on the way back home. :D

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just sayin'... But that raises the question of you taking it up the @$$ all the time... :thefinger:
Ef, there is a male stripper joint close to Roosters house. You should come up! The ladies there are always real horney!

Unfortunately my plans for my trip to Grayton Beach got pushed back by a week so I won't make the get together. But if you'll be around on the 21st of July or Aug 1st, I'll let you buy me a beer on my way there or on the way back home. :D
I drink beer everyday, just let me know man! :beer:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts