JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just realized how little time I have till I leave the big sandbox (Iraq) behind :bounce: Hope you all are ready for some fall wheelin' :beer:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Lets party!!!

When you get back let's get a big camping wheeling party going to celebrate your return and the fine service you provided us!

Thanks again for keeping our freedom alive!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When you get back let's get a big camping wheeling party going to celebrate your return and the fine service you provided us!

Thanks again for keeping our freedom alive!
A camping/wheeling party sounds great. I also have another JK and a TJ over here with we, I'm sure they'll be up for it after the get done at the shops.:bounce:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just finished the last mission today, ice down the beer, i should be home by the end of the month :bounce:

·
Registered
3,692 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Keep it safe.

I'll be gone this fall (Navy), but if you are up for Tahuya or some forest roads later in the year, I'll be around.
I'm game, just let me know when you get back and we'll set something up :bounce:

congrats! when it was my time to leave there the longest part seemed to be getting out of Ali al Saleem! I sat there FOREVER!! :beer: first thing I did when I get back (besides of course reuniting with my wife) was drinking a cold one and barbecuing! :D
Yeah it's been that waiting game every time i've gone thru (this is my 4th time over here:bawling:) but it's all good cause i'm almost home :beer:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just finished a 2 night road trip from Baghdad to Kuwait, I'll try to get some pics up for ya.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts