JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for a run this weekend? Maybe some place new, I would do a run up here but a little boring. Anybody have a idea? It's been a LONG time since we have ran with you guys and we're having withdrawls!!!!!!!!! Soooooo let's do someting Saturday, we're up for almost anything!!! :grinpimp:

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Saturday Run

Anyone up for a run this weekend? Maybe some place new, I would do a run up here but a little boring. Anybody have a idea? It's been a LONG time since we have ran with you guys and we're having withdrawls!!!!!!!!! Soooooo let's do someting Saturday, we're up for almost anything!!! :grinpimp:
I'm planning to do Lockwood/Miller this weekend. Want to join in?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Me work too. Mongo not happy.
On top of all that, in the last two weeks the following have crapped out on me and have taken up my time fixing them:
1. Pool pump
2. Chlorine generator
3. Sprinkler system
4. Washing machine (still working on this one, won't do the spin rinse thing)
:thefinger::beer:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm planning to do Lockwood/Miller this weekend. Want to join in?
That is a 3 hour drive for us:shaking:,but looks like fun and for sure new:bounce:not sure,ill look in to it:beer::grinpimp:

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
That is a 3 hour drive for us:shaking:,but looks like fun and for sure new:bounce:not sure,ill look in to it:beer::grinpimp:
How does 10 AM sound meeting at the Flying J Truck Stop?:) It is a little over a 2 hour drive for us. We have an 08 White 4 door Rubi with a white top. The white top is hard to miss. Cell is 714/905-6941 I'll most likley have a coffee cup in one hand.... :)

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
CLACKEY is painting my ORE body armor or I would be all over this run :bawling:
I'm hoping not to much "Body Armor" is needed.... I'm basicly stock other than upgraded sliders 2.5" of lift and a steel rear bumper....

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We'll be there at 10:00am,i'll call you this evening.Anyone else coming?Come on guys.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Ahh Damn it. I could work and make 200 bucks but I've been wanting to do Miller for a long time now. It's been 26 years since I rode up it in the back of my dads Jeep. Damn it I'll be there. Wankers. 8)

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Woot,cool see you there Billy.:bounce::bounce:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts