Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well some piss ant keyed my jeep at Costco , so now I have a reason to paint my jeep , sorry for the crappy photo chop

But I am thinking
Flat black full doors

Or leave it silver

Or flat black on the bottom and silver on top

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
I'm thinking security cam, shotgun loaded with rocksalt and very painful lesson for a little bastard followed by a powerful cockpunch that'll knock him into next week, where I will be waiting to cockpunch him again to underline my point. But I'm just wired a little different, I guess

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
You sure that YOU weren't the one that keyed it??? Cause...um.. gotta say that you seem pretty excited. :)

Sorry to hear.

I like the OEM silver personally.

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
You sure that YOU weren't the one that keyed it??? Cause...um.. gotta say that you seem pretty excited. :)

Sorry to hear.

who, me? I couldn't find windomar on a map using google.

·
Registered
11,064 Posts

Sorry to hear.

I think he got over the initial anger in another thread.

silver

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm thinking security cam, shotgun loaded with rocksalt and very painful lesson for a little bastard followed by a powerful cockpunch that'll knock him into next week, where I will be waiting to cockpunch him again to underline my point. But I'm just wired a little different, I guess
I look at it like this you are the biggest ***** to key someone's vehicle , but I take the bad and find a postive out of it you have to in this world we live in , but where he screwed up was ( and my wife is worried) I remember people , cars real easily and I will see him one day and since I am the ups driver in the area I get around a lot more then most people in a area

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh by the way white 85 to 90 ford f150 with white square rack on the back , Mexican male 5' tell , dark eyes with hair parted to the left , fat cheeks

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
I also like the origional silver. Sorry that happened, you have a sweet lookinig rig!

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
That sucks man, have any pictures? I'd probably leave it, it'd take me awhile to figure it out running white. The black (full or half) looks terrible imo.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That sucks man, have any pictures? I'd probably leave it, it'd take me awhile to figure it out running white. The black (full or half) looks terrible imo.
It's not a that bad of a scratch , he only keyed one door and he didn't even do it that good what pisses me off if I got it from trail riding I wouldn't give a shit and live with it , but knowing someone else did it bugs the shit out of me and I want it fix more then likely I will try to get it buffed out as much as it can , worst case have my buddie wet sand it down a repaint it .

I just saw a reason to do more shit to my jeep and change it up a little :thefinger:

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
I absolutely know the "I didn't do it, so it pisses me off" theory. I understand it completely.

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,383 Posts
I voted black doors but now buff it out best you can and save the $ for other stuff seems smarter.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts