1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great vids! Cool little group of JKs too :cool: . Was that a JK spinning all four on the hill or a TJ? Looked like a TJ, but I could be wrong.

-Living Still
It was a 4 banger TJ, that is why it sounded like it was going to blow up

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great vids! Cool little group of JKs too :cool: .
-Living Still
So far I have located 4 JK owners in NM, but only three of us have been able to wheel together the fourth guy is always out of town every time I get a trip planned. I have seen a few others driving around town but have never been in a position where I could stop and talk with them. My goal is to get as may JKs together as I can and show all the others that they can in fact wheel.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOW. I must say I am jealous, that looks like an awesome place to go wheelin! :)
It is an awesome place to wheel and it has almost every range you could want from just simple dirt roads to some things that I would have never thought you could take a vehicle. The places where I took the videos were just little side stops where you play then move on down the trails. There were a lot of other fun things on the trails that I would like to get on video, but I did not want to stop the entire group just to film something along the way. The best part about the entire place is that it is just 15 miles from my house.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are some pictures from the same day of some of the other people, You may notice that there are no JKs in any of these pictures.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yep I think I may have to come down to Abq this summer and check things out myself. Can't forget to pig out at the great Mexican food restaurants there either! Mmmm El Pinto, Padeas, and Gardunios.... Tasty. Thanks for the pictures! One of them is on my desktop!

-Living Still

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
nice vids! looks like a great place to wheel.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts