JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
The BFD mounts are amazing. When you actually install them and realize the fitment, you take notice of how much trial and error he took to get everything right! Great Job Tim!
I have to agree with this, that was my primary concern when I ordered my a-pillar mounts. They are aimed perfectly! If I weren't removing the stock taillight housings soon, I'd be all over those rear mounts.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have to agree with this, that was my primary concern when I ordered my a-pillar mounts. They are aimed perfectly! If I weren't removing the stock taillight housings soon, I'd be all over those rear mounts.
HAHA, sadly both you and I will be removing the back taillight housing very soon. That's why I wanted to get these picks up for everyone.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Headlights - Dually Fogs

Headlights - Dually Fogs - SR 10" on Winch Plate

Headlights - Dually Fogs - SR 10" on Winch Plate - SR 10" and D2s on Hood

Headlights - Dually Fogs - SR 10" on Winch Plate - SR 10" and D2s on Hood - SR 50' on Roof

D2 Diffused BackUp Light

Look at the output from a Single D2 Diffused BackUp Light

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Nice jk kha... Obviously! Love all the brackets Tim!!!! Can't wait for my turn!

Sent via your mom on a tricycle wearing a paper crown from Burger King

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Picked up some mounts from Tim... can't wait to install them. NICE PICS!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone,

The reason I did this was to show everyone (especially the new guys) that you don't need to just want a 50" and think it's unobtainable. The new SR Series are some Bad Ass Lights and you can build your Light Setup in steps. Their are allot of light companies and new ones everyday. I WILL ALWAYS RUN RIGIDs. They are Made in the USA ands have a Warranty like no other. JKO has some Great Vendors with Great Prices on RIGIDs. Combine that with the support RIGID has when it comes to mounting options like Poison Spyder and BDF and you have mounting options like no other lighting company.

I think the new Back Up Mounting System from BDF is awesome. The throw from a SINGLE D2 Diffused is just crazy! That's ONE D2 facing back!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.