JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took our new 4 door JK out for a test run in Moab and it did great. We ran 7 Mile Rim, Behind the Rocks and Golden Spike and it pretty much walked everything I was brave enough to try.

We took some pics and I’m too lazy to split them all up for the couple of forums I’m on (jeep and Hummer forums). Some are of my Hummer friends, some are of mine and Alan’s new JKs (mine is the green one), and some are just scenery.

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
We did have the place to ourselves. I don't get EJS and 10,000 people. One week later is my style ;)
Good plan! i am the same way. In Washington I always looked for events online so i knew what weekends where going to busy and I would just go the next day!

I am excited to be out here in Denver now where places like that are not too far away. Although I have not been wheelin yet since I have been here. I have been out exploring but everything I have found has been too snowed in to be soloing it too much. I look forward to the next local outing or meet in greet you guys do so I can learn the local places!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great pictures! It looks like you had a great time and the JKs looked to handle everything you threw at them.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Great pictures, I need to move to the State's to get the best from the JK, I wonder if the wife would understand.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OBTW - Why'd you jam Fred under the seat? ;) :laughing:
That’s where he hides when we are on pavement. He loves trails but hates pavement, what can I say :laughing:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Alec,
Nice job with the pics. That was such a great trip I'm ready to back before summer starts.

I'd add a few pics from my small collection, but you've pretty much nailed our trip. However, you forgot to include the most important dog. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
749 Posts
Great pics Alec. Looks like you guys had a great time. Lucky bastards! :laughing:

Ipe,> X2... Alec, just truely Gods Country...and you all are bunch of Lucky Bastards:beer::beer::beer:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts