JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hit up a couple more trails out at Table Mesa again...Got to try some new trails and different lines. I was the only JK. Camera died about 2 hours into the day like always, but we had a freaking blast! Oh and I ran this crap open in the rear since I sill havent bought a compressor yet for my ARB...

Hope you enjoy!!!

Airdown:

No more letting robo-dad handle the camera!

A little pucker haha:

Little flex:

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
You always post some hard core wheeling pics - Thanks!

·
Registered
182 Posts
DAMN!!!! did not check the forum this AM:bawling:.... got your txt but the wife had already left for her friends and I had the kids:pissed:......Was gonna head up there around 130 and try to track you down but figured id never find you..... looks like a great time sorry I missed it

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DAMN!!!! did not check the forum this AM:bawling:.... got your txt but the wife had already left for her friends and I had the kids:pissed:......Was gonna head up there around 130 and try to track you down but figured id never find you..... looks like a great time sorry I missed it
My bad also. After I texted you, I didnt realize my phone died so I didnt recieve your messages until I got home. Next time for sure bro!:smokin:

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Looks like some pretty serious trails! I imagine the water adds a little fun to it as well!
Thanks for posting the pics.

·
4,005 Posts
I miss AZ! I can't wait to go back. You guys should probably go on a run the week of March 12th :laughing:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Looks like a great trip, thanks for posting the pics!

Mikey

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great Pictures! The rocks in az look crazy tough. Did the tj have spare axle shaft? Looks like he enjoys the pucker factor.
No spares on the trail, but it made it out and home just fine. Puckering up is his specialty haha:laughing:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts