JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rear 32 spline axle shafts from Rubicon - PERFECT condition: $175. Rear stock driveline/OEM CV PERFECT - $50. OEM Soft top, no leaks - windows/zippers in good shape and it comes with an after market window roll for storage: $100. Stock rear e-locker (32 spline rubi) - this will require a shim to ensure engagement as it is a couple millimeters from full engagement (search the forums for the procedure):$100. All parts have 32K miles or less.

I'm in Sacramento, Ca. I will ship any of the above for the cost of shipping plus packing material. PM me if interested

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Elocker

Rear 32 spline axle shafts from Rubicon - PERFECT condition: $175. Rear stock driveline/OEM CV PERFECT - $50. OEM Soft top, no leaks - windows/zippers in good shape and it comes with an after market window roll for storage: $100. Stock rear e-locker (32 spline rubi) - this will require a shim to ensure engagement as it is a couple millimeters from full engagement (search the forums for the procedure):$100. All parts have 32K miles or less.

I'm in Sacramento, Ca. I will ship any of the above for the cost of shipping plus packing material. PM me if interested
PM sent

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What's left

Axles and driveline are left. I'll drop the 32 spline rears down to $150 + shipping and the Driveline to $30 + shipping.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts