Thanks to you JKO I've came a long way in a year with the introduction to Black Boxes. NOW I've add two other components **In Cab winch controls** and **Winch Fuse Kits** Be sure to watch the videos!!
Also to my other threads:
More Info: http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57686
Installs thread (with Before and After): http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59946
The Black Box: Starting at $215 for 2007-2011 Models and $235 for 2012 models
- Turn on with the ignition or without or BOTH
- EXPANDABLE! up to 10 total items!!! ( this little box could power 10 sets of lights if you wanted it to, but it's not just for lights. Heated seats, air compressors, lights, winch kill switches, CB Radios, GPS. ANYTHING that needs a electrical hook up.
- Compact size 3.5 x 4.5 inches)
- Handles up to 80 amps ( competition is only 50) this allows you to run more accessories on all at once.
- Easy color coordinated wiring
JK Owners over view of Black Box - YouTube
2007-2010 Install video
Black Box Jk Wrangler Install Part 1 - YouTube
Black Box Jk Wrangler Install Part 2 - YouTube
2012 install video:
12' Wrangler Black Box Install - YouTube
Also I can add weather pack connection to your black box if you wish. This is awesome option if you have lights on your bumper as this will allow you to remove your bumper without having to cut/resplice your light wires together!
Weatherpack connections - YouTube
In cab winch controls: Starting at at $35.00 + Shipping(with micro switch (kill switch) with Carling style switch (winch in/out control)
[*]Simple design that can be completed in under a hour.
[*]Can be wired to turn on with key or without.
In Cabin Winch Controls.MOV - YouTube
Metal Sealed Toggle Switch
Black Nylon toggle
Carling Style (same one in the video)