JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Auction ended and it met the reserve, so I'm working with the buyer now on completing the sale.

I hate to do it, but I'm selling my Jeep. I've been a long time contributor to this form but haven't been very active lately. Seems like the Jeep is sitting way too much these days and my oldest will be driving soon and this is just too nice for his first car so unfortunately I have to sell. Its up for auction over at cars&bids, so head over and take a look if you're interested. 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4x4 - 1-Owner, California-Kept JKU with Many Off-Road Modifications

All the details are on the auction page, but basically its a 2007 Rubicon Unlimited with 2.5 inch OME lift and nearly new 35" tires. Over $10,000 in modifications including professionally Rhino-lined interior, bumpers, and sliders. This is located in Northern California near Sacramento.

·
Super Moderator
6,275 Posts
Auction ended and it met the reserve, so I'm working with the buyer now on completing the sale.

I hate to do it, but I'm selling my Jeep. I've been a long time contributor to this form but haven't been very active lately. Seems like the Jeep is sitting way too much these days and my oldest will be driving soon and this is just too nice for his first car so unfortunately I have to sell. Its up for auction over at cars&bids, so head over and take a look if you're interested. 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4x4 - 1-Owner, California-Kept JKU with Many Off-Road Modifications

All the details are on the auction page, but basically its a 2007 Rubicon Unlimited with 2.5 inch OME lift and nearly new 35" tires. Over $10,000 in modifications including professionally Rhino-lined interior, bumpers, and sliders. This is located in Northern California near Sacramento.

View attachment 364913
I was gonna bump this + add ," GLWS of nice 07 JKUR w great tires !" but she sold
by looks of it . ...

congrats.
I'll edit title to SOLD....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts