JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive decided to go ahead and part these out: barely used black sunrider mopar top with tinted windows 475 , rear black tonneau bestop and windjammer and bikini top combo 125 bucks . 600 for everything will pay shipping for package or

will ship your dime if part out or pickup (free) or meet with 100 miles of 15563 for some gas money

·
Registered
414 Posts
Would like to see some pictures of the tonneau, windjammer, bikini combo. Does it come with header? How much to ship to 39208 (Jackson, MS area)?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there you can see the top installed will upload a picture of windjammer after i unwrap it out of box have in winter storage

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
comes with all hardware for each top as it would new. also shipping is aprox 100 bucks on the package so I will be staying at the 600 for shippers. if someone would like to meet within close proximity i will cash out for 500 bucks for everything!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ive decided to go ahead and part these out: barely used black sunrider mopar top with tinted windows 475 , rear black tonneau bestop and windjammer and bikini top combo 125 bucks . 600 for everything will pay shipping for package or

will ship your dime if part out or pickup (free) or meet with 100 miles of 15563 for some gas money
Kind of interested in whole package. This comes with all needed hardware for my 2010 2 door that came with 3 piece freedom top only. Will my hard top re-install with sunrider hardware left installed like on the dual top option? You say barely used, this is for everything or just the sunrider? Can I see pics of sunrider. Thanks!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont have pic of the mopar softtop off the jeep but i do with it installed. it came as a dual top option so yes and both soft setups up got about a month of use each.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cool and thanks. Sent you a pm with my email. I'm certainly interested in the whole package now that I know all the particulars on condition, included hardware, etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts