JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Soft top 4 door $270

Soft top for sale. (4 door)

It's been used only two times... one was a trip from NY - CA... and the other was a rountrip from CA-NY and back. So those were two tough times. The Soft top itself (the material part and the mounting part thats on the material part)... is in new condition. It's been sitting in my garage for the last 2 years.

The top does not leak I'm 1000% sure of that.

The windows come with it... However they aren't in great condition. all the windows have scuffs on them and the rear windows was folded in half the last 2 years. NON of the windows have scratches or rips!!... but the scuffs or noticeable FYI. The windows ARE tinted.

As for the surrounds. I can only give you the front surrounds and knobs if needed. The rear surrounds are cut so they don't have the bar that goes down to the body of the JK (the bar perpendicular to the ground)... I can give it to you but it will be useless with the soft top. The rear tailgate bar is also gone.

So basically the only good thing about this deal is that the soft top itself is in great condition :grinpimp:

Local pickup preffered but I can ship... shipping will probably be around $100-120 (UPS price).

I'll take $235 (OBO) for it

The parts you need to make this work for you if you do not currently own any soft top comonents are:

Lower frame left and right ($65)

http://www.moparpartsamerica.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getJointLocator&siteid=214583&chapter=&Sectionids=0,4957&groupid=52000&subgroupid=9712&componentid=0&make=17&model=Wrangler&year=2008&graphicID=WJ07440&callout=14&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0

Tailgate bar + tailgate bar retainers ($65)

http://www.moparpartsamerica.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getJointLocator&siteid=214583&chapter=&Sectionids=0,4957&groupid=51924&subgroupid=2396&componentid=0&make=17&model=Wrangler&year=2008&graphicID=WJ07430&callout=8&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0

So for the price of what I'm selling plus $130 in parts you'll have a complete package...

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Ok I will start the bid. 1 12 pack of stone arrogant bastard beer.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
damn.... I'm about to just throw this almost NEW top out!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts