JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I was just checking if anyone else has had this problem. My 2007 Unlimited Soft Top leaks on both front doors only after you open them. It keeps leaking as long as you are in rain. It drips about every ten seconds or so the same spot on both sides. It hits right on top of the door handle on both sides. Thanks

· Registered
611 Posts
Hello I was just checking if anyone else has had this problem. My 2007 Unlimited Soft Top leaks on both front doors only after you open them. It keeps leaking as long as you are in rain. It drips about every ten seconds or so the same spot on both sides. It hits right on top of the door handle on both sides. Thanks
Try finding one that doesn't. :shaking: Mine's been back to the dealer(s) at least eight times in an attempt to solve this problem. If I wasn't afraid that I'd get one that's worse, I'd have done the lemon law thing.

· Registered
70 Posts
Thats WHY its a Jeep thing......
The Mall crawlers would NOT understand!!!
:laughing::jeep2:

· Registered
20 Posts
I've also got an 07 unlimited jk, it leaks on to the door handles, it also leaks into the door jamb(let me know if i've spelled that wrong) soaking the seat belt. It's quite annoying. I've also noticed that the wind has an effect on how much it leaks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.