JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know the best way to clean the inside of the headliner? Im thinking "Blue Magic Carpet cleaner" that stuff works on everything.

Anybody ever painted/dyed the inside of the soft top?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I'm interested in this too. Mine is filthy, I was going to take the top off spray it down with something like simple green then powerwash the inside but I'm gonna hold off and see if anyone has any more creative ideas.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Id like to not remove the top compltely if possible, i mean if i HAVE to then so be it.

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
Leave a spider shade up under it, you'll never notice how miserable it looks lol.

+ I am curious too on solutions.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Leave a spider shade up under it, you'll never notice how miserable it looks lol.

+ I am curious too on solutions.
thats prob whats going to happen if I decide to keep the jeep, but im toying with trading it in (see our forum parts requests, lol) so i want it cleaner before that.

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
thats prob whats going to happen if I decide to keep the jeep, but im toying with trading it in (see our forum parts requests, lol) so i want it cleaner before that.
I noticed that, whats the deal with trading in the Jeep? Getting another or getting out?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Not a big effort to take the top off (4 torx screws). I just take it off, get some liquid laundry soap, water and a brush and give it a good scrub, then rinse and let it dry in the sun. Looks like new again!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I noticed that, whats the deal with trading in the Jeep? Getting another or getting out?
Its just not living up to my expectations, I love it for what it is, but not as happy as I could be. Im still very much on the fence.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts