JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete soft top for a 2007 JK Wrangler 2 door. This includes tinted side and back windows and the door surrounds. The only thing missing are the 2 brackets that bolt to the roll bar. These are about $15 each I believe from the dealer or online. This top is off a 2007 Wrangler 2 door, I had dual tops so the soft top was stored during the winter. I sold the jeep so it’s just taking up space in the garage. I will also throw in a factory rear bumper, factory rear headrests and a factory tire carrier/3rd tail light assembly. I also have a Mopar driver side mirror for when you have the doors off for $40.

The top is located in Ooltewah, Tn 37363 just outside Chattanooga. Local sale is prefered, I don't want to ship this stuff.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright how about $300 for everything listed in my first post. A complete black soft top with tinted windows, factory rear bumper, rear head rests, tire carrier 3rd brake light and a mopar side mirror.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To everyone who has responded or sent a PM. I think $300 is a decent deal for this top, however at that price it is not worth it to me to package it and ship it to anyone. Call me lazy. Sorry for the ambiguity in my first post.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts