JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JK-Forum started putting together a list of GPS coordinates for SoCal trails. Seems to me like a pretty good idea, so I started putting together a Google Map of the same thing,you can find it here.

If anyone would like to contribute let me know, I can either add you as a contributor, or you can send me the GPS cords and I'll add them.

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
Great idea for a thread! I am in Colorado though.

I would like to start a thread like this for our area, if you got a spare few minutes, could you shoot me a PM on how to do the Google map? :beer::beer:

EDIT: nvm, I see now. You have to have an account to do it then it looks pretty simple from there. Thanks for the idea!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Corral Canyon OHV park. I have some numbers for the park, as well as trail ratings and what not. Great thread by the way.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Oh GOODY, let's copy JK- Forum????
Is there really an issue with sharing resources? In all actuality WHAT is the difference in one forum to the next... not much. So why be so negative, contribute or keep the comments to yourself.

Anyway. I'm not looking to start an argument, PM me for the numbers if you really want to do this, if you don't well... don't matter to me either way.
Cheers

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its not really about copying JK-Forum, its about the fact that they had what I thought to be a good idea, and I came up with something that I thought would make it even better, its kinda like the wheel :D

I had actually started something quite similar a few months back, but I was mapping Nevada Ghost Towns, just took and combined the two.

Anyway, if you want to contribute, PM me the coords and name of the trail, or post them here and I will get them on the map.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts