JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of Synergy front sway bar links and a pair of 3" front (2dr) springs I'd like to sell. The sway bar links are for a 3"-4.5" lift and come with the hardware (nuts and washers). This does not include the disconnect kit. The springs as I mentioned are 3" 2dr front springs (i believe they're 2" on the JKU's). Both the springs and sway bar links are still brand new/never installed and sealed in the plastic. I only opened the boxes to check the parts. The story behind the sway bar links goes as follows... I ordered the links with the disconnect kit, but since the rest of the kit was on backorder when I ordered the lift, I only got the front links. SO about 2 weeks later I finally get the last box of parts and in the box is the disconnect kit with ANOTHER set of links. Before I get flamed for this, I got them through Jason at KOR and I DID contact him and tell him I got duplicates and asked what I should do (didn't want to get charged twice for them and didn't want them to be out the cost of the parts either so I offered to return them). I was told to go ahead and keep them, but I don't really need two sets so I'm putting them up for sale... As far as the front springs, I decided to go coilovers in the front so I don't need them. I could still return them but it may not be worth it for me to ship them back so I thought maybe someone could get a deal on them and I could still recoup some of my costs.

I will ship but probably won't be worth it on the springs...
Looking to get $75 for the front sway bar links and $150 on the springs (local pickup- located in Southern California) If you really want them shipped PM me and maybe we can work something out.

Attachments

·
Registered
600 Posts
Good guy bumpage. Theyd be mine if they were for a four door. GLWS, M....

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Last Chance on the Springs!

BUMP! Last chance to buy these springs before I attempt to send them back. I'm gonna make work of trying to return them this week so if you want them let me know :beer:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts