JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED 8/4

Doing a rebuild and I'm finding it hard to find the time to get all these goodies posted, but my garage is turning into a spirited Jenga match anytime I need to do some work in there. That being said, I'm going to list what I currently have for sale.

All parts are from a 2011 Rubicon Unlimited. For any of the "smalls"; I have no problem shipping if you pick up the tab, but the large stuff, I'd prefer to pickup/meetup if possible. But if either of those options aren't workable I'm open to a conversation regarding other arrangements.
--
--
5-ATX Mojave Wheels w/ Toyo Open Country 285/75R17 (34x11.5). Mounted, balanced, TPMS sensors included, with 9500 miles (5 tire rotated at 5000 +/- miles). Excellent condition, never been offroad(yes I'm embarrassed but give me a break I've had 2 kids since). No cuts, plugs, or patches and not a mark on the Teflon coated wheels. Will eventually post tread pic, but there's plenty.

Asking $1700 (new not including mount, balance, tax and sensors $2800) Prefer to sell as package
TIRES SOLD

Still Available:

SOLD*5 Flawless ATX Teflon Coated 17x9, 5 on 5 Wheels available for $600 OBO

SOLD *Tuffy Overhead Console: $150.00

SOLD!! *JKU Unmolested stock fenders: Make offer

SOLD *New AEV JK Geometry Correction Front Control Arm Drop Brackets: $65

Ace Engineering Stubby bumper w/ winch plate(never drilled) will include stock lights. Like new condition, no scrapes
asking $350 (new $499) -SOLD

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Haven't been trying to hard to dell these, so bump for new updates to original post.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So what else r u selling?
I have a AEV procal for a 2011 and some misc undercarriage skids. Not sure if i want to ship those as they are pretty heavy. If interested, PM me and maybe we can work something out. I was just planning on selling locally which is why i haven't posted them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts