Registered
1,622 Posts
Welcome!

Awesome Jeep!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am going to get a Teraflex 2.5" Budget Boost and a few hand me downs from my friends...other than that we'll see

So far "the virus" as my best friend calls it hasn't taken hold...but its only been the first weekend I've had it...LOL:D:D:D

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am going to get a Teraflex 2.5" Budget Boost and a few hand me downs from my friends...other than that we'll see

So far "the virus" as my best friend calls it hasn't taken hold...but its only been the first weekend I've had it...LOL:D:D:D
It will, it will, fortunately my budget is such right now that all Jeep purchases are on indefinite hold, but once that hold is lifted :shaking: ..........I think I have just about every distributor's catalog, tattered and dog eared, marked and waiting................................:grinpimp:

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
It has not taken hold? You only notice the "virus" when you try NOT to buy something. Can you honestly say, right now, that you will never buy parts for your Jeep ever again? Didn't think so, that my friend, is the virus!! :D:D :beer:

Welcome to the addiction!

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
It has not taken hold? You only notice the "virus" when you try NOT to buy something. Can you honestly say, right now, that you will never buy parts for your Jeep ever again? Didn't think so, that my friend, is the virus!! :D:D :beer:

Welcome to the addiction!
He is just in denial, I already had him working on a list before he got it, haha.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cleghorn trail in San Bernadino / Silverwood Lake area in Southern California

·
Registered
314 Posts
Welcome. Im right here in Indio so we must go jeeping sometime once I get some more money. Should be just as summer is ending. Enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Cleghorn trail in San Bernadino / Silverwood Lake area in Southern California
Been there done that. I used to live in Hesperia and know all those trails pretty good. My wife is from Orange County so I am out that way at least twice a year so we will have to hit the trails.

Oh and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
278 Posts
hey you up to go mess around Holly Jim canyon?
i found a pretty neat fire road that goes up to saddleback yesterday.
might be kinda boaring for you but theres some good switchbacks and semi rocky hillclimbs that will give your stock X a workout. i have a stock X 2 door with 33's and BBs. let me know:beer:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am up for going pretty much anywhere, just not this weekend as I will be in Las Vegas for a fellow board members wedding.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts