·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Tires

That is like one set of tires every 10 minutes......:shaking:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Its to bad none of you guys live where I do!

Every time it snows up here its not a bad thing its called "drift day" not a "snow day". Every shopping mall, factory or any other parking lot is fair game! In the snow you don't need a lot of HP you just have to have good control. Its fun once you get the ESPOFF sing on the dash :devil: I was doing some figure 8 doughnuts today with the 3 year old youngin in the back seat asking for more while her 16 month old brother slept beside her....:D

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts

Every time it snows up here its not a bad thing its called "drift day" not a "snow day". Every shopping mall, factory or any other parking lot is fair game! In the snow you don't need a lot of HP you just have to have good control. Its fun once you get the ESPOFF sing on the dash :devil: I was doing some figure 8 doughnuts today with the 3 year old youngin in the back seat asking for more while her 16 month old brother slept beside her....:D
Yea, I used to live up north and find freshly covered parking lots to drift and spin endless donuts. One time we hit a hidden parking curb and almost flipped. Another time we slid right into a light pole. Lotta fun when we were 16...and stupid...and didn't have babies in the car. :shaking:

·
Registered
5,646 Posts

while you're doing that.... i'll be at the beach watching girls in bikini's... yeah.... its too bad i don't live where you do.:thefinger:

just messing with ya bro:beer:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.