JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Broker by the Minute
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I want to get up to speed but I doubt I will be reading the 50k posts you have all made while I was out.

So what have I missed, the readers digest version?

·
Registered
860 Posts
The other forum got bashed... Same as before. :D

Ron

·
Registered
787 Posts
We voted on a site sticker, but then still have a hard time making up our minds.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I saw the overhead pic of Eddie's house in the annual run thread. :laughing:

New members! What is up with that? I thought this was going to be an exclusive club! Well they sscrewed that up when they invited me in. :laughing:

The first African American has been elected President. Say hello to Mr. Obama the first black american president. But it's not about race. :shaking:

Although I did not vote for him or for his party, ever.... I will give him a chance but it would take a miracle at this point to fix things. If he does it, great. If he screws it up more, then that is the Dems for you. :thefinger:

I saw the deleted more than 35% thread, thanks for the uplifting experiance. :grinpimp:

Oh come awn a Sahara is better than a Rubicon, sheesh why would anyone want to compare the venerable Sahara to the little Rubicon. :beer: Nice to see people haven't changed much.

I'm glad to hear that Eddie still has his limelight. :mr-t: Worthy of mentioning twice.

Thanks for the recap!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Oh come awn a Sahara is better than a Rubicon, sheesh why would anyone want to compare the venerable Sahara to the little Rubicon. :beer: Nice to see people haven't changed much.
Dont make much difference if its a rubicon or not, i've seen plenty X's and Saharas that have been built up just as great if not better than a rubicon. Most of the different options are swapped for aftermarket parts anyways.

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
If you have a Sahara dont try to pass it off as a Rubicon cause you will be called out. The guy deleted the post so I cant link it for you
What if you turn your Sahara into a Rubicon? Really Ive built mine better than a Rubicon so can I pass one without being called out? :thefinger: Really if one of you dudes call me out for passing you on the trail Im going to throw it in reverse and drive over your Rubicon like Grave Digger in Monster Jam.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What if you turn your Sahara into a Rubicon? Really Ive built mine better than a Rubicon so can I pass one without being called out? :thefinger: Really if one of you dudes call me out for passing you on the trail Im going to throw it in reverse and drive over your Rubicon like Grave Digger in Monster Jam.
And this shiat is still prevelent. :thefinger:

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
I think you missed the point I wasn't calling either of them better the guy claimed he had a Rubicon and then posted pictures of his "Rubicon" with what was clearly a Dana 30 front axle. No big deal just don't care for lying.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.