JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can see where this is all going the next four years....Obama Edition Escalade, Michelle O Lincoln Town Car Edition, Big Wheels Obama Edition, Pimp My Ride, Obama Anti-Driveby Chicago Edition ...uggghhhhhhh......

www.obamacoins.tv

www.superobamaworld.com

Damn these people (obama and cabal) creep me out....what a cheesey administration this is going to be

:shaking::shaking::shaking:

·
Openly Hostile
6,938 Posts
I have a deep hatred for all these "money" things. Have you seen that new one they keep advertising on tv? "This $20 face value bill is struck in genuine 99% pure silver leaf to commemorate 9/11..." something to that effect. Hey, lets make some money off a terrorist attack. I love that it's 99% pure silver LEAF. :pissed:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This whole administration is going to be about MONEY...first president of the US elected on a promise that if you elect me, I'm gonna' raise taxes...I'd like to know if the Obama's, or someone related to him, is going to get a cut of these upstart "enterprises"?

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I have custom made obama toilet paper...now, if kanivore would be so kind as to submit a foto of his hefty self, I can order up a matched set...nothin' like wipin' one's azz with the face of an idiot on your toilet paper.

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Omaam Coin

I have a deep hatred for all these "money" things. Have you seen that new one they keep advertising on tv? "This $20 face value bill is struck in genuine 99% pure silver leaf to commemorate 9/11..." something to that effect. Hey, lets make some money off a terrorist attack. I love that it's 99% pure silver LEAF. :pissed:
How about the new Obama Inagural Presidential Dollar and of course don't for get to get your Obama Half Dollar too! :shaking:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sending out the waaaaaambulance to the whiney pu$$ies...you know who you are...:laughing2:

·
Registered
658 Posts
I can see where this is all going the next four years....Obama Edition Escalade, Michelle O Lincoln Town Car Edition, Big Wheels Obama Edition, Pimp My Ride, Obama Anti-Driveby Chicago Edition ...uggghhhhhhh..
Damn these people (obama and cabal) creep me out....what a cheesey administration this is going to be

:shaking::shaking::shaking:
Yeah. It won't be long before we're longing for the good ol' "line my pockets Halliburton days..........."

Not.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.