JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you doing for your significant other????:)

hubbo do not read this!!!!!! ( I mean it)

I am taking my hubbo to my "Bootcamp" fitness class with me:D.....and of course i got him some massage oil...:devil:;) - then the next day is his birthday and we are going off roadin for the weekend to a MI event called SnoBlind ( anyone else going?) plus he has all kinds of surprises coming for his birthday....I can't write about them because I do not trust he won't read this...... LOL;)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Oh CRAP............its tomorrow? :hide:

·
Registered
900 Posts
I have an excuse...........heavily medicated. Couldn't tell you my own name most days, much less remember dates. :confused: Think my wife will buy that? :innocent:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Well I am starting off by taking her to a spa for a 90-minute full body massage. Then while she is doing that I will be checking us into a hotel putting the patron on ice. Then bring her back so she can shower before we go out to our favorite sushi bar. After sushi we are going to see Joe Rogan at the Improve. Then back to the hotel for a good nights sleep without our 4 kids. :innocent::thefinger:;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I am starting off by taking her to a spa for a 90-minute full body massage. Then while she is doing that I will be checking us into a hotel putting the patron on ice. Then bring her back so she can shower before we go out to our favorite sushi bar. After sushi we are going to see Joe Rogan at the Improve. Then back to the hotel for a good nights sleep without our 4 kids. :innocent::thefinger:;)

wow that sounds nice.......:)

·
Registered
900 Posts
I am in SO much trouble. I sure hope the wife doesn't see this thread. Wait......I know.......I'll get her tires for my Jeep for Valentine's Day. :idea::hide::laughing2:

A

·
0 Posts
My wife is out of town so I emailed her the receipt for her present. I really hope she likes her new bikini from Besttop :hide::hide::laughing2:

·
Registered
749 Posts
I am cooking dinner for her and two other women,

one is 3 and the other is 6 months, then hopefully the two other women get a hint and goto bed
Definitely getting her a "New CB" for my Jeep,...I know she'll understand.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Flying solo this year!:bounce::grinpimp:

Workwise I hate Valentines day. The company I work for hauls the flowers out of Miami, so it is a BUSY time for us!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts