JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going to be moving back to the Seattle area wt the end of the month.. just wanna say hey and where can I whel there now, it's been 5 years since I was there wheeling...I don't remember shit?? :smokin:

I have been wheeling in So Cal so I don't know how I feel about wheeling with the doors or top on, and definatly don't like to get muddy....Rocks??

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Oh there's rocks.

But you have to go through mud and brush to get to them. :D

Walker Valley, Evans creek, Naches, Tahuya, Elbe, just to name the places that I've been around here. I know there's more. Liberty, but haven't been yet.

·
Registered
34 Posts
When your up to a short ferry ride head to vancouver island and I can show you some insane trails.:beer:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Went up through Liberty last weekend. Hella fun, and lots of new 'NW pinstriping'. Welcome back.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Went up through Liberty last weekend. Hella fun, and lots of new 'NW pinstriping'. Welcome back.
Any pics of your Liberty run?

Plan on heading that way again soon; just need to finish up a couple small projects first.

Droid tappin' it with Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Looks like a nice time running the trails.

We will have to meetup sometime soon, either Liberty or Quartz Mountain to Manashtash Ridge (before it gets icy or snowing)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts