JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy Cow! I just watched the news and it seems that there is snow storms from East to West coast, from the deep south to the great white north. Even snow in Vegas.

Is everyone havin' fun Jeepin' in the snow? I am! Yea Haww!

Merry Christmas, have fun out there and play safe...

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
No snow here in GA. I have been walking around in Jeans, T-shirt and sandals the past few days and I live in Atlanta.

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
The only way to walk around in snow here is to get to know a Columbian drug dealer really well.

Top down, doors off, cruising.......

·
Registered
899 Posts
I think the snow is awesome. We ahd a pretty good snow storm roll through here (Salt Lake City Valley, Utah) yesterday so wwe have plenty to play in.

My ESP is out as well, due to a previously broken axle and currently borrowing a pieced together rear axle assembly from TeraFlex until the Tera 60 is ready, and I am having a blast. I hated having that ESP ruining all of my fun last winter.

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
west texas has been t-shirt n shorts weather for the last couple of days, even got to get some seat time on the bikes yesterday
supposed to drop into the 20s tonight tho

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
No snow in Lousiana... just give it five minutes though that'll change:shaking:

·
Registered
36 Posts
LOL, we have snow here on the southern end of Vancouver Island, and there is another snow storm on its way as I write this post. It never seems to fail that those that think they know how to drive in the snow actually can't. Soccer Moms :shaking:and the YUPPIES :shaking: that have the fancy blinged out 4X4s are the root cause of most of the accidents here. There are also those that have incorrect tires for the weather. I watched a guy the other day with bald tires try and make it up a slight incline to the mall parking lot...............
the song clip "Slip Sliding Away" came to mind

·
Registered
630 Posts
BANNED!!!!!!:thefinger:

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Lots of snow here in Calgary Alberta... over a foot and a half now... winter just started!!! Too much cold weather left... Merry Christmas to everyone!!:beer:

·
Registered
314 Posts
X2 on the Vegas snow. I was bombing around all over the place! WEEEEEEEE

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Got about a foot on Friday and about another 10" so far today. Ironically enough besides time in the Army I've lived all my life in New England... and I hate the fracking snow. :shaking:

I need to move someplace warm.

Soon.

Really, really soon! :laughing:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Never get to see snow like that in Texas. I wish we could get that every once and a while. Great pics.

·
Registered
520 Posts
i miss it A LITTLE... i really like 70s in december though...

·
Registered
56 Posts
NW Oregon got its worst snow storm since the 50's.

We got over a 5-6" which melted into 3-4" of slush which was topped by another 12-16" snow followed with 1/4" of ice and topped with another 3-4" of snow...

Some areas were without power for over a week now... The National Guard was called in to check on these areas where the plows can't reach. Luckily the neighborhood 4x4's drove around enough to pack the snow down. Here is one of the 8x8's that cruised round on 6-8" packed snow...

Once the snow stopped falling, it started raining and the snow acted like a sponge holding in a lot of water causing roofs to fail collapsing down under the weight.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
We got 8" overnight. Supposed to get dumped on Thursday night too. :smokin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts