JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got my flares sprayed down with some Linex and my snorkel on today. All I have left to do is add some Jerry Cans to my OrFab carrier and a hi-lift and I am all done. I promise.

:bounce:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, I am trying to convince myself I think before I go bankrupt. :D

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Do what I do...

Tell yourself, "this is my last upgrade for the year."

I told myself that lie last week and 3 days later I had a deal ironed out for some rubi rails lol.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do what I do...

Tell yourself, "this is my last upgrade for the year."

I told myself that lie last week and 3 days later I had a deal ironed out for some rubi rails lol.

Yeah, I am waiting on a quote on some custom rock rails for it, but other than that they only thing that I have an itch to do is 37" tires, but then that kills my ability to get the thing in my garage.

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
mine has been kicked out of the garage for 2 years now. Cats sleep in it lol. You'll get used to letting it rough it outside.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, my TJ spent the last 4 years of it's life with me outside. I kind of miss that occasional spider or frog on the windshield while driving. :D

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
lol yeah. I was talking to a guy int he parking lot at lowes the other day. He has a 74 sweet looking CJ. All original. Running no doors and a bikini top. I noticed he had a spider web built in his passenger floorboard and noticed I had one in my drivers rear floorboard as well.

:beer:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Man that is a sweeet rig man. You will never be done...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol yeah. I was talking to a guy int he parking lot at lowes the other day. He has a 74 sweet looking CJ. All original. Running no doors and a bikini top. I noticed he had a spider web built in his passenger floorboard and noticed I had one in my drivers rear floorboard as well.

:beer:
Dude, I was driving to work one morning in the dark after being parked under a tree all night and a big wolf spider about the size of my palm went walking by on the inside of my driver side window. Closest I ever came to driving off the road. Scared the crap out of me.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Dude, I was driving to work one morning in the dark after being parked under a tree all night and a big wolf spider about the size of my palm went walking by on the inside of my driver side window. Closest I ever came to driving off the road. Scared the crap out of me.
LOL

Worst I've had was a wasp flying into my shoulder and stinging the **** out of me going 65 mph in busy traffic. Was HARD to not overreact lol.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okay, closest I have every come to driving off road when I was trying to stay on road. ;)

MikeyFL has too much footage of me offroad.

Yeah, that looks like a good deal for those cans. I really really want red though. I would trade my left arm for a set of 2 red scepter cans, but can't find them anywhere.

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
looks good man! you sure have done a lot in a short amount of time. time to invest some time into the wife's! :beer: but you're only going to make me cry as i'm sure you'll have that thing modded out even faster than i'm able to do mine. :bawling:

Hey man...

Have you seen this deal?

http://www.deutscheoptik.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1030

But the 4 and I'll buy 2 of them from you. I live in Winter Haven. That's a sweet deal (at least compared to what I paid for them last month).
karn these are awesome! i might pick these up even though i don't have my bumper yet. great deal! and great design.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looks good man! you sure have done a lot in a short amount of time. time to invest some time into the wife's! :beer: but you're only going to make me cry as i'm sure you'll have that thing modded out even faster than i'm able to do mine. :bawling:

karn these are awesome! i might pick these up even though i don't have my bumper yet. great deal! and great design.
Lol, thanks. Actually yours is what makes me want to go up to the 37s. That thing is a beast.

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
If you do and you dont want 2 of them - I'll buy them from you. Let me know. Otherwise I'm ordering them in a few weeks but only need 2 of them.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts