JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even if you don't currently support Marijuana stay educated please.

Depending on one’s experience within the realm of cannabis consumption, some may never have heard of vaporizing.

The basic design of the average marijuana vaporizer is to allow marijuana smokers to inhale the many active Cannabinoids, while at the same time avoiding any of the harmful elements that may exist on that specific flower… although invisible to the naked eye.

While most don’t know it … There is a vast difference in the quality of smoke that one receives when they vaporize versus igniting their plant matter. When one smokes a joint, or hits their bong approximately 88% of the combusted smoke gases contain non-cannabinoid elements, most of which do not get you high and provide potential health risks.

Conversely when one uses a marijuana vaporizer the smoke/gases that they are inhaling consists of approximately 95% cannabinoids, otherwise known as the psychoactive ingredients that both calm the mind and soothe the body.

image.jpg

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blasphemy! You mean to tell me that smokin' pot has health risks?
No cases of cancer after a ten year study but short term bronchial irritation can occur which heals after you stop smoking. But no cancer from smoking, sorry.

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Good info Kyle. Eating Mary Jane while I was on Chemo helped me tremendously. Ironic that it helped me recuperate from the results of years of smoking tobacco.:D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Nothin better than fresh cookies! Never used a vaporizer, don't plan on it. I'm an old fashion kind of guy. Roll it up, smoke it up!

·
Registered
136 Posts
How come you guys are quick to pick on our leader ( No I did not vote for him) yet you don't realize he legalized weed for our entire country. Lets see Cheeto try that, he just wants everyone to buy and use hydroxychloroquine. Put that in your pipe.
I joke, seriously before you start vaporising anything do some research on the effects of hot steam in your lungs. They still cannot figure out what is causing lung failure. If your going to smoke then learn how to one handed roll.

·
Registered
656 Posts
How the Hell does a guy’s fist post on a Jeep forum end up being a comment on “weed”, in a thread from 2013.?

Seriously

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 11 of 11 Posts