JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the difference between the xrc 10 and the xrc10 comp series. The description is the same for both.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
They are both made by the same 10 year old kids at the Smittybuilt Chinese Enslavement Camp
Not true, the comp series are made by the adult inmates at the political dissident re-education camps - so they should be of better quality because the workers are under the gun rather than the whip.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So is it worth the extra money

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
yes it's worth the extra money....it's safer and the rope doesn't weigh 100 pounds so less spring reduction on your front end! :D

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like ill need to save a few more bucks for the comp series

·
Registered
10,290 Posts
i dropped the $ on the comp. and added the lifetime warrenty through bustabizz... basically if i ever snap my rope, or bury my winch in a mud puddle and kill it, they'll replace it... smart 40 dollar investment IMHO

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah everyone told me to do that. I'm sure its a good idea with all the bullshut we put these jeeps through.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Is bustabizz a member here, or just a shop somewhere in the internet black hole?
hit bustabizz up for a price. he gave me a good deal on mine

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I also went with the XRC 8 comp. You can check it out at the install party if I get it in time.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
i dropped the $ on the comp. and added the lifetime warrenty through bustabizz... basically if i ever snap my rope, or bury my winch in a mud puddle and kill it, they'll replace it... smart 40 dollar investment IMHO
The line is covered? Wow, thats definitely worth it.

·
Research, bro!
2,219 Posts
The line is covered? Wow, thats definitely worth it.
Yea, does anyone know that for 100% sure? I do have the lifetime, but never even thought about asking about the rope when getting the warranty. So, if rope included, sweet for me!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I went with the XRC8 comp...came yesterday (the winch....well, nevermind). Will be installing it this weekend.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Not true, the comp series are made by the adult inmates at the political dissident re-education camps - so they should be of better quality because the workers are under the gun rather than the whip.
:laughing2::laughing::laughing2:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts