JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone seen these yet? anyone have one? I gotta admit, its actually pretty good looking, especially for a smittybilt product. I'm just curious about the build quality and the weight of them.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Smittybilt has come along way with thier products. I'm looking at thier front bumpers as well. I plan on buying one of the 8000lbs winchs too..

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
i was looking at them today at Truck Fest in Atlanta. They look really good IMO and I am thinking about getting 1...

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Yeah, they did look good. I might go back and buy the rear tomorrow. They offered to sell it to me with the tire carrier for $750. I might see if I can talk him down to $700. I really want the Red Rock Fab rear bumper, but for that price I may have to snag one up. They won't be shipping until September though, and we all know how that goes.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I'm running front and rear and am really impressed. Have had them for about a year now and think they are top notch. I'm going to trim the front down a bit and give it a bit more approach. They are super tough, not too heavy and look better than anything out there. You can check out the article about them at www.off-road.com
One of the Best bumpers out there in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Yeah, they did look good. I might go back and buy the rear tomorrow. They offered to sell it to me with the tire carrier for $750. I might see if I can talk him down to $700. I really want the Red Rock Fab rear bumper, but for that price I may have to snag one up. They won't be shipping until September though, and we all know how that goes.
O the tire carrier insnt shipping till September? Yeah that could mean you get it around Christmas... I like the front one, might snag it up today along with a winch, we shall see.

I'm running front and rear and am really impressed. Have had them for about a year now and think they are top notch. I'm going to trim the front down a bit and give it a bit more approach. They are super tough, not too heavy and look better than anything out there. You can check out the article about them at www.off-road.com
One of the Best bumpers out there in my opinion.
What do you do to protect the sway bar motor with your front bumper?

·
Registered
827 Posts
O the tire carrier insnt shipping till September? Yeah that could mean you get it around Christmas... I like the front one, might snag it up today along with a winch, we shall see.

What do you do to protect the sway bar motor with your front bumper?
Here's a better shot. The bumper runs all the way down to the cross member that protects the motor. I'm actually going to cut the Smittybilt bumper so I have a better approach, then remove the cross member and use a Currie Anti-Rock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts