JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lucked out and won a new warn winch at Gulchfest and so Im parting ways with my current set up. Im in the Columbia SC area, and dont want to ship either of these items due to weight, but I am flexible about meeting up somewhere within reason.

The winch and bumper have both been on my Jeep since Feb of 2010. Ive used the winch a couple of times, once to pull a stuck Grand Cherokee out of some mud he had no business in, and once to pull about a half dozen small trees/shrubs out of my back yard. It does have the steel cable, I never got around to getting synthetic line for it. $200 takes this.

The Bumper has a 2006 Nissan Altima to its credit. The impact did manage to put 2 small cracks in the welds connecting the tubes to the bumper body. By small I mean less than a half inch each. I welded these cracks back up, primed the spots I had to clean up to do that, and hit it with some rattle can bed liner. Its tough to tell the bumper was even involved in the accident. its very stout. $250 takes this

Or if you want both its yours for $400, Ill even help put it on yours if need be.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The first pic is of after it killed the Altima, the next 2 are a little while ago in the Garage

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
20 Posts
Do you still have this set up? I am from marion just on the other side of florence but I live in fayetteville. I'm currently deployed so I can either have my wife or dad meet you in florence if you would do that! Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you still have this set up? I am from marion just on the other side of florence but I live in fayetteville. I'm currently deployed so I can either have my wife or dad meet you in florence if you would do that! Let me know. Thanks.
PM sent

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sale pending

1 - 8 of 8 Posts