JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bumper started as a Smittybilt SRC rear bumper. I trimmed the corner tubing back so it looks better with trimmed fenders, then capped off the tubing with machined delrin endcaps. The rack is fully custom built along with the jerry can mounts out of 1 1/4 .065 tubing. Its extremely strong, also has a rear support brace that keeps it from flexing that pins to the bottom of the bumper. The jerry cans and high lift mounts are included but not the back up lights. The largest tire it will hold (fit between the jerry can mounts) is a 37. Any questions or different pics let me know. I'm located in Fresno, CA and would like to sell it locally, I will ship but you will need to arrange shipping. Its located at my shop (business address) at 93725. $650

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
ugh why does all the awesome stuff have to be custom......

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will you separate the rack from the bumper, by chance? If not I understand, but though to ask.

RC
Possibly, the only issue is that when I built the rack I made it specifically for my bumper/carrier. Now if your running a Smitty it should work but you'll need to drill 5 holes and tap one of them.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts