JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the rugged ridge bumper and it has holes to mount OEM fog lights(which i don't have)...so i've got 2 holes under my bumper. i called the local jeep dealer which said i can buy 'em for about 400 bucks..ouch! any ideas where i can get a smaller size fog lights?

·
Registered
962 Posts
Cibie makes a small lamp if you want good optics, I think it's the Tango series. There's a ton of cheapies out there, but you get what you pay for with those.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
as sad as it is... for small lights, i have had good luck with the all aluminum Pro-Burner and similar lights at Wal-Mart. I have 2 pair on my ZJ's rack and they are very good lights. mounted high with a fog pattern, they emit a very broad beam and have excellent coverage. I may be wrong, but the bumper I got from another Jeeper has pro-burners in it.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I know a lot of people are taking factory bumpers with fog lights off, hence you can probably get a set on e-bay, I am certain you could make any aftermarket switch relay set up work. otherwise, give it time and the aftermarket wil produce somehtng that will be a bolt i I am sure. Good luck, just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
i actually have mine on the bench in my shop. i have not commited to selling them. i like them and think they are one of the best factory fog lights on the market. i'm not ready to part with em yet. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts