JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
most of you have probably heard about our Hothead Headliners and the quality of our customer service . We are about ready to add high quality seat covers to our product line. We have all the designs worked out, but we need help deciding on which fabrics to use. We found some very unique automotive vinyl that look great and are easy to keep clean, but everybody knows that vinyl isn't the best fabric choice in extreme hot & cold temperatures. Please let us know what you think and if you have any fabric suggestions let us know.
Here are some pictures. You can see more by Clicking Here.
I tried to post pics but they came out way too big. The above link takes you directly to the page on our web site that has lots of pics of the seats.

Thanks

Mark

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
The grey ostrich and grey snake don't look half bad IMO. The others are a blingy for me.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Looks like a good fit

·
Vendor
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A Few Answers

Hi everyone,
thanks for taking the time to check out our seat and posting your thoughts. Our seat covers are slip on and a lay person will be able to install, I will have an installation video posted in a few weeks, where as Katzkin seat covers are new upholstery for your seats. You really have to know what your doing to install them correctly. We've kind of decided that we will have lots of options for fabrics: leather, micro-suede, camo... In time we will see what's most popular and slim the options down. We are shooting for April 1st to have these seat covers available for purchase. In the mean time, we will be posting videos, and looking for an active member to try out and then write a review of these seat covers.
Also, if you haven't heard Hothead Headliners is running a President's Day Sale.
You can Click Here to see the discounts.

Thanks,

Mark

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.