JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, guys, I need some sliders. My only requirements are that they must double as a step (the wifey and kids need help gettin' in now) and they must be compatible with the Poly Performance rear long arm brackets.

Anyone?

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
I'm going to make a guess that some Poly sliders will work...

Or I'll sell you my JCR sliders, but I don't know if they will work as I'm not familiar with that long arm bracket.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Trail gear Toyota sliders, just like shrockworks, at a fraction of the cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
It never ends...
2,902 Posts
I'm a fan of TnT Customs Al sliders. I used to have Fab Fours which are a similar design made of steel. The TnT's are a little wider and lighter in comparison. The width is really nice as a step, but also keeps my doors and body off the rocks (sometimes while on its side that extra 1" or so matters)

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Was going to say ACE but saw your later post.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I'm a fan of TnT Customs Al sliders. I used to have Fab Fours which are a similar design made of steel. The TnT's are a little wider and lighter in comparison. The width is really nice as a step, but also keeps my doors and body off the rocks (sometimes while on its side that extra 1" or so matters)

Nice..esp if a step was notched into them...FYI..these are not on T&T's site?

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Trail gear Toyota sliders, just like shrockworks, at a fraction of the cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you saying that their sliders for Toyota trucks are compatible with the JK? Seems like there'd have to be lots of fab work to make that work.

stock rubi rails, with a little dom bent and welded.
I still have my stock rails that I might put back on for the time being. Ultimately, I'm gonna need something with a step on it, too, though...

Go with the river raider sliders. Those things are friggin bad ass,,,,....my favorite

http://www.riverraider.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=38&product_id=59
I'll look into that.

You could get a set from White Knuckle off road in bare steel and then cut off and re-position the rear most frame mount and weld it back on ahead of the Poly mounts.
If I could weld, I'd build my own. That's not an option.

Thanks everyone. Keep the ideas comin'...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.