JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its not much of a notice but im heading up there next weekend with a few TJs. I plan to head up friday afternoon. As far as I know we are just running the Trail on Saturday right now. Ill be meeting up with a couple more rigs at the bear valley resort gas station at 10 am on Saturday. If anyone wants to join let me know!

· Registered
461 Posts
oh snap. i'll get back to you when i know for sure but i'll try and make this for a saturday day run.

· Registered
461 Posts
looks like my other plans cancelled so i'm able to go to slick rock for sure.

· Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wont be too bad. Youre right around Sac if I remember. 2.5 hrs there and back so 5hrs driving. Plus 3 hrs to run trail at most hopefully puts you at 8. Last time I completed it in 45 minutes because there was nobody there. So my group ran it both ways, and hung out on the stairs watching idiots get stuck because they didnt want to disconnect their sway bar.

· Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I live in Galt and it is a lot of driving to do in one day and I have done it a few times. If you can camp one night I would suggest doing that along the trail if possible.
I agree I normally camp when up there. I like to switch around camp locations each time so I can get a feel for different areas. It will be great to meet some new jk guys that want to wheel. For those that cant make it, there is plenty of summer left!

· Registered
3,381 Posts
I was going to try and make it, but looks like I'll got some stuff to do this weekend. :( Maybe next weekend....

· Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ill be working the following weekend on nights. Plus the I dont wanna push too much with JKation coming up. Im glad at least someone can make it and I understand others cant. Life takes priority over fun...unfortunately lol

· Registered
3,381 Posts
Ill be working the following weekend on nights. Plus the I dont wanna push too much with JKation coming up. Im glad at least someone can make it and I understand others cant. Life takes priority over fun...unfortunately lol
Yeah...No shit!! What a difference 2 years can make....I USED to wheel every other weekend, sometime every weekend!! Now I've always got something to do:( sometimes I really miss those days.....:suicide:

· Registered
3,381 Posts

· Registered
3,381 Posts
Ha - you're wedd- wait, what?
Oh...did you not see that? Yep!! Asked her back in May....she said yes! Crazy girl....:laughing2:

Edit: Sorry for the derailment...back to the Slick Rock trip now!! Which is one of my favorite trails.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.